Tuesday, April 24, 2007

write and never look back

And here we are at the end of day two. I guess it's really only been one day, 24 hours, since I started the blog, but I consider myself to be in the second day.

My plan from here on out is to write and not look back. For the most part anyway. I will proofread but only to an extent. I will search for typographical errors because I think it's lazy not to, but I will not alter my words for fear of sounding bad, stupid, or incorrect. I will write as best I can to communicate my honest thoughts and emotions.

In doing this, I hope to learn more about myself and to figure out the things that will ultimately make me happy.

---

As a side note, I tried this Kiss My Face shower gel this morning, and it totally made my back break out. Highly NOT recommended.

No comments: